2019... Who is she?

by - Februar 06, 2019


Who is she, that 2019? 

Thats probably the same thing what your thinking about me: WHO IS SHE? It feels like I haven't wrote a blogpost in forever! But well here I am writing to you. I actually have time today and I somehow the idea of writing this came to my mind, so lets see what you missed:

Since I am back from America a lot of things happened of course. After I came back I had a SUPER LONG SUMMER BREAK (in Germany 6 weeks are normal and I came home earlier so I had freaking 3 months haha) And tbh most of the time I was chilling, traveling and partying. I went to Greece and a couple times to Austria. The best part: I was partying for 3 months bc I haven't had anything big to worry about lol. So I´ve pretty much had THE LIFE, guys.

And then school came around the corner and woke me up from this wonderful dream lol. School started in September and it took me a while to get used to the school level and the teaching in Germany again bc there is SO MUCH DIFFERENCE! So I went from being extremely chilled to freaking stressed. But it all kinda worked out because the weekend was there to save me haha.

Time flys so as soon as I got used to fall, winter was here and brought Christmas with it :) I had a great time spending it with my family. 2018 came to an end and with a great party 2019 stepped into my life. 

2018 was an unbelievable exiting year for me: it was the hardest but also the BEST year of my life. I don´t think a year can be filled with more ups and downs than this. But I am thankful for all of it bc that (you know what comes next...) made me to who I am and I think I am okay with that person :)


 I´m gonna turn 18 this year so it´s gonna be wild.

America made me a little wiser and I feel like I got a bit closer to myself and a tinny bit closer to understand what life is about. That year opened my eyes and showed me whats important in life and what isn't. There is still so much what I don't know and haven't experienced yet. But I intentionally didn't set myself any goals for this year because another thing I learned is; you can't change what life has planned for you. So the thing I planned for this year is to be the best version of myself, for other people but first of all for me. 


Things I gotta learn:

- It is and it has always been super important to me to make everybody the happiest and I realized that it is not possible to do so; not everybody is made to like you. 

- To Say NO

- If a boy makes you cry he's an asshole lol, MOVE ON



Sorry that there is literally no-freaking-sense behind this post but just wanted to say hi again :)  

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare