FLIGHT // First day back in Germany!

by - Juni 28, 2018


A little late but hey its all good :) YEAH YOU SEE RIGHT ITS ENGLISH! So yeah you probably all know I am back in Germany. As you can imagine, the goodbyes were just horrible so let´s don't talk about that :) After I went through security I bought a Sweet BBQ Bacon Burger at McDonalds... Welcome to my life! First things first I would say. I waited not too long till my gate opened so I haven't had too much time to sit on the floor crying. And no, I didn't care about the people around me haha. And then, suddenly I was sitting in the plane. I was very sorry for the guy next to me the first hour but imagine, I was leaving so much behind. I hope he kinda understood that. Sorry at this point again haha! Finally the feeling stepping in that plane was a mistake slowly got less intense. The thought about seeing everybody in Germany dried my tears. My flight was good and I saw a beautiful sunset and an amazing sunrise (of course my personal highlight haha). 



The thing was my Display didn't work so I COULDNT WATCH MOVIES, that was horrible!! (thanks Delta at this point haha) And the guy next to me fell asleep on my shoulder. But yeah everything else was great. 

The time passed and suddenly I was back in Munich, where it all started 10 months ago. At this time I was full of excitement omg! I had to wait a while with all the paper work but I already saw my family with posters and balloons!! (well through a pane but still haha) I got my (3) suitcases immediately and then the moment was there... I hugged my family again! AWWWWW. And 3 friends were also there #surprisesurprise 





Then we drove home and then all my friends were there and I really can't describe the feeling. Its crazy to not see people for one year and it feels like you have never been gone. I am so lucky to have friends like this! So my German friends if you understand what I am talking about here: THANK YOU for our freaking good friendship (and one for taking the train at 5am after going to the club to be there haha). I think we could say we had a fabulous time.


(sorry to those who are missing on this pic haha)

Not gonna lie, to be allowed to drink alcohol again is great too. After that we went to the lake, where I met more people!! I wasn't a stranger to anybody so I guess thats a good sign haha. It was a awesome day and we already have made great memories again haha! And then the day ended here, in Germany, Munich my first but not only home!


You May Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Amazing Your journey to Germany is very enjoyable especially if you have a vacation with friends. Thank you for sharing your vacation experiences and knowledge. komodoresort.com

    AntwortenLöschen